LCSmk1a - Picatinny for Surefire ST07
THE LCSmk1a in anodized black is now back-ordered. Limited quantities in the custom-coatings are in-stock and available now. Estimated ship date for anodized units is July 18th. We hope to beat this timeline. Thanks for the patience!
The LCS Series. No more rubber bands. No more zip ties or wire or Velcro or duct tape. No more makeshift attachment methods that annoy you and fail you. No more compromising with the light activation your life depends on.
1) 3 piece clamp design with integrated cable channels on both sides. Perfect fit on every picatinny rail. Also our clamp design provides far more clamping force than our Gen1 units due to the surface area of the clamping sections.
2) Type III Hardcoat anodizing (improved from Type II used in the Gen1). A flatter finish that's twice as strong.
3) Lower overall height.
4) Narrower overall width.
5) Lighter overall weight. 45% lighter weight to be precise
6) Heavily chamfered/radiuses surfaces - no sharp corners at all.
7) Custom-made size #8-32 screws allow for easier installation.
TAPE SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: This LCSmk1 mount is designed for the Surefire ST07 Remote Tape Switch for Weapon lights. The same tape switch that is often supplied with the Surefire Scout series. The ST07 Tape Switch fits: SureFire Weapon Lights with plug sockets, including Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light fitted with socketed tailcap, X300 and X400 with XT tailcap assembly.
When properly fitted with the SureFire socketed tail cap, this product is also compatible with the Arisaka Defense Scout Series lights.
HAND-GUARD COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk1 will mount to any picatinny rail.
- Unique Patent-Pending design utilizes a slot that ensures a snug, perfect friction-fit for the tape switch. Once installed its not coming out unless you want it to.
- 3-piece clamp design allows for perfect fit across all picatinny rails.
- Precision CNC machined from Certified 6061-T6 billet aluminum for superior strength.
- Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized finish for superior durability and wear resistance.
- Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate finish applied to the customized and hardened screws for superior corrosion resistance. (MIL-STD-171)
- Proprietary Integrated Cable Channels (ICC) are integrated into both sides of the mount, giving the user the ability to control excess cable and making the mount ambidextrous and reversible. Channels can be used for other cable management as well (IR, et)
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement. No “give” in the tape switch when depressed makes for easier and more positive light engagement. Shooter can fully use the entire length of the tape switch now.
- The LCS Series Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play. Virtually indestructible.
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function.
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible. The LCSmk1can be mounted in either direction, based on your preference/needs.
- Length: 2.5"
- Height: .303" (.245" above the top of the rail)
- Weight (with all hardware): 27 grams (1 oz)
- Width: 1.19"
- 100% FREE SHIPPING (USA and APO/FPO only). No exports.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA