Gen1 LCSmk1 - Picatinny for Surefire ST07
The LCS Series. No more rubber bands. No more zip ties or wire or Velcro or duct tape. No more makeshift attachment methods that annoy you and fail you. No more compromising with the light activation your life depends on.
TAPE SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: The LCS Series mount is designed for the Surefire ST07 Remote Tape Switch for Weapon lights. The same tape switch that is often supplied with the Surefire Scout series. The ST07 Tape Switch fits: SureFire Weapon Lights with plug sockets, including Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light fitted with socketed tailcap, X300 and X400 with XT tailcap assembly.
When properly fitted with the SureFire socketed tail cap, this product is also compatible with the Arisaka Defense Scout Series lights.
We know there are other manufacturers of pressure switches. If you have a switch you would like us to consider making a mount for, please contact us. We are always looking to grow.
HAND-GUARD COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk1 mount slides onto the Picatinny rail in one piece. It is a very intentional design that makes it as rugged and low-profile as possible. Our machining tolerances have been carefully chosen to ensure the widest range of hand-guard compatibility. It's possible (but exceedingly unlikely) that you could have an issue fitting this to your rail. IF THAT HAPPENS TO YOU: We will give you a full and immediate refund OR we will exchange the unit for a different LCS variant (off-set keymod, off-set m-lok, inline keymod or inline m-lok) where the picatinny rail is a non-issue. Your choice. Those variants will be rolled out in the coming weeks and months. Cloud Defensive wants you to be happy with our products and your weapon set-up. We will do all we can to make that happen.
Upcoming KeyMod and M-Lok variants fit universally to those interfacing systems.
- Unique Patent-Pending design utilizes a slot that ensures a snug, perfect friction-fit for the tape switch. Once installed its not coming out unless you want it to.
- Precision CNC machined from Certified 7075-T651 aluminum for superior strength. Our aluminum is stronger than most hand-guards themselves.
- Mil-Spec Type II anodized finish for superior durability and wear resistance.
- Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate finish applied to the hardened screws for superior corrosion resistance. (MIL-STD-171)
- Proprietary Integrated Cable Clamp (ICC) option: Each LCSmk1 is pre-drilled to accept an ICC (both sides). This will ensure your tape switch cable is held securely next to the rifle and out of your way. No more cables getting in your way. No more cables snagging junk during training/missions.
- Unique one-piece design ensures the mount can not come off your rifle unless you unscrew it and slide it off the rail on purpose.
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement. No “give” in the tape switch when depressed makes for easier and more positive light engagement. Shooter can fully use the entire length of the tape switch now.
- The LCS Series Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play. Virtually indestructible.
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function. The LCSmk1can be mounted in either direction, based on your preference/needs.
- Length: 2.45"
- Height: .60"
- Weight: Weight of LCS with ICC and all screws: 44 grams or 1.6 oz.
- Width of design aides better ergonomics during shooting as it gives you a nice indexing point for your thumb. You don’t have to move your hand to engage the light anymore in many cases.
- 100% FREE SHIPPING (USA and APO/FPO only). No exports.
- 100# MADE IN THE USA